Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It Takes Courage & the 1st Amendment to Fight Moral Turpitude: Thank You Ed Gillespie For Telling Me to Read the Constitution.

Nissan Whistleblower Inspired by Ed Gillespie, Rudy Giuliani - PRWeb

www.prweb.com/releases/2011/04/prweb5257644.htmShare
Apr 18, 2011 – Sharyn Bovat of Franklin Tennessee has faced months of court ... that low level staffer did well and today thanks Ed Gillespie for his advice.



Official Response for Interrogatory #8: 
Please review links provided on




Dec 20, 2012
Google These Names Stephen Preston CIA, Kline Preston, Michael Vickers CIA, Cal Vickers NISSAN, Mark Silverman Gannett, Freddie Woodruff CIA, Scott Becker NISSAN, Greg Kelly NISSAN, Catherine Perez NISSAN, Bob 
Dec 12, 2012
Mr. Preston - Is America going to be loyal to it's citizen whose done nothing by speak up about a company that discriminates, took taxpayer money based on fraud, & a company that fuels our enemy. Nissan is on the IRAN ...
Dec 25, 2012
To: Brigid Carpenter (Baker Donelson). Kline Preston. This is to inform you that Sharyn Bovat is suspending the attorney relationship with Kline Preston until investigations or explanations have occurred. I will be representing ...

Jan 20, 2013
The client file shows Kline did nothing. He issued the Subpoenas on the 13th - ONLY after the certified letter. Bovat had told him for OVER a year who she wanted to testify. Kline Preston is a smart man - Bovat believed in him ...





Mar 09, 2013
This is part of a malicious prosecution filed against Kline Preston. The Interrogatory Question is an example of HOW he responded. AN email sent to the UK courts tonight: Begin forwarded message: Happy Weekend UK Elite ...

Jan 06, 2013
Letter Submitted to American Bar Association: Please Investigate Williamson DA Kim Helper, Judge Robbie Beal, Judge Jeff Bivins, Kline Preston, & ADA Terry Wood. From: Sharyn Bovat <sharynbovat@yahoo.com>. Subject: ...
Dec 28, 2012
Below will explain WHY I do not feel comfortable with Kline Preston. I want it noted that I'm NOT slandering him just stating the facts and am backing them up with copies of communication (text messages) between me and Mr.
Feb 08, 2013
nissanwhistleblower.blogspot.com/.../google-these-names-step... Dec 20, 2012 – Google These Names Stephen Preston CIA, Kline Preston, Michael Vickers CIA, Cal Vickers NISSAN, Mark Silverman Gannett, Freddie .
Jan 24, 2013
Please look at the date that I sent Kline Preston the man that told me "December 2012" that he was the brother of Stephen Preston the CIA General Council. Last week I got the Client file after he withdrew as my lawyer and he ...


Dec 08, 2012
Date: November 30, 2012 5:00:18 PM CST. To: Kline Preston. Kline YOU owe me a drink! you messed with someone who just finished a 3 day national security conference. Who's exhausted. All the top spook lawyers were ...
Dec 26, 2012
On Dec 26, 2012, at 11:47 AM, Kline Preston <kpreston@klinepreston.com> wrote: I told you he is not my brother. I want an affidavit from you that you are connected to the three men at Renault and how, I want an affidavit that ...
Dec 15, 2012
CIA - TOP LAWYER STEPHEN PRESTON ALLOWED FOR ... ▻ 3:35▻ 3:35. www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZSrLw05vGE. 6 days ago - Uploaded by sharynbovat. YOU'LL FIND THIS VERY INTERESTING..... KLINE PRESTON.


Dec 25, 2012
2 years AFTER working with my lawyer fighting "trumped up" charges that I told him stemmed from my "previous" CIA research and the cover up of the Lockerbie Bombing(2010 I told Kline Preston that Iran was responsible for ...
Dec 18, 2012
2 years AFTER working with my lawyer fighting "trumped up" charges that I told him stemmed from my "previous" CIA research and the cover up of the Lockerbie Bombing(2010 I told Kline Preston that Iran was responsible for ...


Jan 24, 2013
The ONLY concern Bovat has is she had a sporadic Bimbo encounter with a member of congress and told Kline Preston in an email. Adding him to the lawsuit would allow that ALL communication with Kline Preston be ...
Oct 09, 2012
Fun Fact: The lawyer Kline Preston who is representing me in the malicious prosecution lawsuit was called by one of by blogs viewers "the bravest lawyer in Tennessee". Why? The fact is powerful people have wanted me ...
Aug 22, 2012
G. Kline Preston, IV. TBPR #17141. Kline Preston Law Group, P.C.. Belle Meade Office Park. 4515 Harding Pike, Suite 107. Nashville, TN 37205. Tel: (615) 279-1619. Posted by Sharyn Bovat at 8:34 AM · Email ThisBlogThis!
Jan 19, 2013
In November Bovat was told to go to a National Security ABA conference and seated on the panel she was told to attend was Stephen Preston the top lawyer for the CIA. Sharyn's lawyer in Tennessee is named Kline Preston ...


Dec 22, 2012
2 years AFTER working with my lawyer fighting "trumped up" charges that I told him stemmed from my "previous" CIA research and the cover up of the Lockerbie Bombing(2010 I told Kline Preston that Iran was responsible for ...
Jan 27, 2013
Bovat has bought books - she has a deadline of Feb 1st to add the state and Kline Preston to the case. On Monday she goes against a very respected lawyer on the Summary Judgement issue. Sharyn says she

Jan 18, 2013
October 2010 Sharyn told her Lawyer Kline Preston that she feared the charges were brought against her due to the Lockerbie cover up. To have a 1st time misdemeanor be persecuted for 19+ months made no sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment